A third of the nation is under house arrest and Western Australia bans political dissent from public venues.
- The WA govt is censoring dissenting political opinions, with Hon Nick Goiran, MLC, W.A. Shadow Attorney General (Lib)
- Albo claims no aged care nurses have told him they mind being forced to inject what the govt tells them to, with Senator Malcolm Roberts (Qld, ONP)
- Israel Folau runs on the field, but who’s Raelene whatsername?
- Racebaiting athletes ruin sport and repel fans
This free service - independent, right thinking media - exists because people like you donate a small amount every month.
No government is going to fix the Lying Harlot Media - they're never going to subsidise the news & views people need to hear. And nor should they, because if your media source depends on government subsidies, how could you trust its independence?
The Good Sauce is bringing the best of thinking about important issues, arguments rarely seen elsewhere, into one convenient website with weekly email updates direct to your inbox. But our existence and growth really depends on generous monthly supporters - people like you. Become a Good Sauce supporter today and help us grow to better serve you for the long term.
- https://RedUnion.com.au Use coupon “GoodSauce” to save $25 straightaway and hundreds every year.
Dave Pellowe is a Christian writer & commentator, founder of The Good Sauce, convener of the annual Australian Church And State Summit and host of Good Sauce's weekly The Church And State Show, also syndicated on ADH TV. Since 2016 Dave has undertaken the mission of arming Christians to influence culture through events from Perth to Auckland, videos, podcasts and articles published in multiple journals across Australia and New Zealand. [more]