TONIGHT on Pellowe Talk, George Christensen speaks exclusively on his comments slamming the LNP’s dictatorial ignorance of its grassroots members ahead of this weekend’s LNP convention, AND Dave Pellowe talks with Professor David Flint about how to read and understand the Constitution with specific regard to the question, does it ban States from mandating medicine?
Let’s clear up some of the myths and confusion from various time-wasting armchair experts and discuss the realities of the Constitution, legislation and whose opinions actually matter.
- Opening article by Prof David Flint – https://goodsauce.news/take-back-your-country-ep-45/
- Worldwide Day of Freedom: https://worldwidedemonstration.com/
- Vaccine Passports Are Coming: https://fb.watch/v/26L_MOlEa/
- Petition to reform democracy: https://www.change.org/takebackyourcountry
- But Prof Flint’s book, “Give Us Back Our Country”: https://amzn.to/3hOcWH7
- DEFUND LABOR: https://RedUnion.com.au – Use coupon “GoodSauce” to save $25 straightaway and hundreds every year off better nurse or teacher union membership, Australia-wide.
Be part of the solution
This content is produced and published without censorship or paywall by the team at The Good Sauce, thanks to Good Sauce Supporters. If you’d like to be part of the independent media solution by helping us produce more content like this, become a Good Sauce supporter today.
Dave Pellowe is a Biblical Christian writer & commentator, founder of The Good Sauce, convener of the annual Australian Church And State Summit and host of Good Sauce's The Church And State Show, also syndicated on ADH TV. Since 2016 Dave has undertaken the mission of arming Christians to influence culture from Perth to Auckland with Christian political events, as well as videos, podcasts and articles published in multiple journals across Australia and New Zealand. [more]