TONIGHT on Pellowe Talk, George Christensen speaks exclusively on his comments slamming the LNP’s dictatorial ignorance of its grassroots members ahead of this weekend’s LNP convention, AND Dave Pellowe talks with Professor David Flint about how to read and understand the Constitution with specific regard to the question, does it ban States from mandating medicine?
Let’s clear up some of the myths and confusion from various time-wasting armchair experts and discuss the realities of the Constitution, legislation and whose opinions actually matter.
- Opening article by Prof David Flint – https://goodsauce.news/take-back-your-country-ep-45/
- Worldwide Day of Freedom: https://worldwidedemonstration.com/
- Vaccine Passports Are Coming: https://fb.watch/v/26L_MOlEa/
- Petition to reform democracy: https://www.change.org/takebackyourcountry
- But Prof Flint’s book, “Give Us Back Our Country”: https://amzn.to/3hOcWH7
- DEFUND LABOR: https://RedUnion.com.au – Use coupon “GoodSauce” to save $25 straightaway and hundreds every year off better nurse or teacher union membership, Australia-wide.
Here's where you'll get honesty without "progressive" agendas or deceptive euphemisms. The Good Sauce is the first right-of-centre source of videos and podcasts by so many independent voices from Australia.
There's no paywall. Every Good Sauce video, podcast and article is free to enjoy and share, hopefully forever. Would you like to help us fight fake news? Become a Good Sauce supporter today.
Dave Pellowe is a Christian conservative writer & commentator, editor of The Good Sauce, and convener of the annual Church And State Summit. He believes in natural law & freedoms, objective Truth & justice, personal responsibility & voluntary charity, strong nations & families, free markets & small government. Dave's show, "Pellowe Talk", offers honest insights on important public issues & ideas, as well as informative long-form interviews with experts and insiders. Many of Dave's articles are syndicated across Australia and New Zealand. [more]