- Prime Minister Scott Morrison enters the Culture War
- Damian Coory destroys Kevin Rudd’s misplaced faith
- Transgender Caitlyn Jenner labeled “transphobe”
- Leftist double standards on closed borders
- Postmodernist farmer steals a bit of France
- Interview: Chris Atlee comments on Cancel Culture
- Scott Morrison warns against internal fight over free speech laws: ‘It doesn’t create one job’ (2017)
- ‘Honestly people’: Prime Minister will ‘not be distracted’ by culture wars (2020)
- United Israel Appeal Dinner – transcript and full video
- Damian Coory on Kevin Rudd – begins at 0:16:30
- Caitlyn Jenner tweet and TMZ article
- Farmer moves ancient stone
- Proverbs 22:28
- Chris Atlee
- Appin massacre
- Richard Dawkins Stripped Of Top Humanist Award For Using Science To ‘Demean Marginalized Groups’
This free service - independent, right thinking media - exists because people like you donate a small amount every month.
No government is going to fix the Lying Harlot Media - they're never going to subsidise the news & views people need to hear. And nor should they, because if your media source depends on government subsidies, how could you trust its independence?
The Good Sauce is bringing the best of thinking about important issues, arguments rarely seen elsewhere, into one convenient website with weekly email updates direct to your inbox. But our existence and growth really depends on generous monthly supporters - people like you. Become a Good Sauce supporter today and help us grow to better serve you for the long term.
Dave Pellowe is a Christian writer & commentator, founder of The Good Sauce, convener of the annual Australian Church And State Summit and host of Good Sauce's weekly The Church And State Show, also syndicated on ADH TV. Since 2016 Dave has undertaken the mission of arming Christians to influence culture through events from Perth to Auckland, videos, podcasts and articles published in multiple journals across Australia and New Zealand. [more]