- John Hewson can’t tell the difference between NZ and Victoria
- The link between abortion and euthanasia
- How leftists use the dictionary to trap their enemies
- The UN hides abusers on the human rights council
- How the news media reported Paris terror attack and more…
Be part of the solution
This content is produced and published without censorship or paywall by the team at The Good Sauce, thanks to Good Sauce Supporters. If you’d like to be part of the independent media solution by helping us produce more content like this, become a Good Sauce supporter today.
James Macpherson is a sought after international speaker with a background in journalism at the Courier Mail and Daily Telegraph. He previously pastored a significant church in Australia and South Africa. James' weekly Good Sauce podcast comes out every Tuesday. He also writes regularly for The Spectator.