- John Hewson can’t tell the difference between NZ and Victoria
- The link between abortion and euthanasia
- How leftists use the dictionary to trap their enemies
- The UN hides abusers on the human rights council
- How the news media reported Paris terror attack and more…
There is a positive way to disrupt the corrupting power of the Lying Harlot media. The Good Sauce is the first right-of-centre source of videos and podcasts by so many independent voices from Australia. Our articles also transparently distinguish between opinions and briefings: honest news without "progressive" agendas or euphemisms. Would you like to help us grow and produce more right thinking media? Fight fake news! Become a Good Sauce supporter today.
James Macpherson is a sought after international speaker with a background in journalism at the Courier Mail and Daily Telegraph. He previously pastored a significant church in Australia and South Africa. James' weekly Good Sauce podcast comes out every Tuesday. He also writes regularly for The Spectator.