- High priest PVO demands Parler be crucified because he can’t censor conservatives anymore
- Perth Lord Mayor Basil Zempilas apologises for telling the truth about gender
- Leigh Sales confuses African dictator who rigged elections with leader of the free world fighting election rigging
- Albo fights relevancy deprivation syndrome
- Foreign dude is Miss NZ
- Tasmanian MP keen to kill voters
- Liberal Party promoting gender quota euphemism
Be part of the solution
This content is produced and published without censorship or paywall by the team at The Good Sauce, thanks to Good Sauce Supporters. If you’d like to be part of the independent media solution by helping us produce more content like this, become a Good Sauce supporter today.
James Macpherson is a sought after international speaker with a background in journalism at the Courier Mail and Daily Telegraph. He previously pastored a significant church in Australia and South Africa. James' weekly Good Sauce podcast comes out every Tuesday. He also writes regularly for The Spectator.