- High priest PVO demands Parler be crucified because he can’t censor conservatives anymore
- Perth Lord Mayor Basil Zempilas apologises for telling the truth about gender
- Leigh Sales confuses African dictator who rigged elections with leader of the free world fighting election rigging
- Albo fights relevancy deprivation syndrome
- Foreign dude is Miss NZ
- Tasmanian MP keen to kill voters
- Liberal Party promoting gender quota euphemism
There is a positive way to disrupt the corrupting power of the Lying Harlot media. The Good Sauce is the first right-of-centre source of videos and podcasts by so many independent voices from Australia. Our articles also transparently distinguish between opinions and briefings: honest news without "progressive" agendas or euphemisms. Would you like to help us grow and produce more right thinking media? Fight fake news! Become a Good Sauce supporter today.
James Macpherson is a sought after international speaker with a background in journalism at the Courier Mail and Daily Telegraph. He previously pastored a significant church in Australia and South Africa. James' weekly Good Sauce podcast comes out every Tuesday. He also writes regularly for The Spectator.